Monday, July 30, 2007

Snitch! in German!



starcrossedgirl and I finally got titanic_days s permission to translate the rewritten version of snitch! Juche! Might be fun to translate! Love the London Lifestyle. I love those crazy english people, although i dunno why. But I lived in london for about four months when I was 19, and that was the best time in my life! Definitly! And although I have the trouble of my life at the moment, I would love to do Snitch!. So thanks Alex for the permission and thanks Heike for asking him!

4 comments:

o1njnea0 said...

Super! But isn't this story called "SNITCH"? ;-)

newyorkisafriendlytown61 said...

*slams Kaya*... Of course the storie's called Snitch. Edit right away, or I will not translate anything! *hmmpf* The dishonour! See, this is probably why Alex didn't reply to your mail. *g*

thornefox said...

*muhahahah*

ml1sheil11 said...

Okeyly dokeyly habs gemacht...war eben gestern nicht ganz bei der Sache....bin mir aber sich, das ichs in meiner mail an Alex richtig geschrieben hatte *muhahaha*....